Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Well hello

I know I am bit of a blog slacker, but we have been super busy! Christmas is the most wonderful time of year and by far the craziest. I love all the parties! We were invited to celebrate Christmas Eve with a friend's big Italian family, and I can barely contain my excitement.

I forgot to post about Thanksgiving. It was perfect. I thoroughly enjoyed having all of our family together. I hope it is the first of many holidays we will be hosting. Black Friday was a bust. I was not very impressed with the ads. My mom and I did get up early and go... I bought very few things. Oh well, there is always next year!!

That is pretty much all that has been going on around here. We are doing a little Secret Santa thing for a family in our ward, and that has really helped me get in the holiday spirit. They have 4 kids rainging in age from 8-3. Hopefully we will get them stuff they love.

Hope you all are having a wonderful Christmas season. Bring on the New Year!!

1 comment:

THE TAYLORS said...

just thought I would send you some love and let you know I am thinking about ya! :)

meredith